Last modified: August 24, 2023
By using Our Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms as well as our policies disclosed and updated from time to time, and you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by such terms and policies.
If you are an individual, you must be of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
If you are on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
By accessing or using WOOFi, you further represent and warrant that you are not a Restricted Person nor are you a resident of a Restricted Territory (each as defined in Section 2) and you will not be using WOOFi for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, those Restricted Activities listed under Section 3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may determine not to make the services, in whole or in part, available in every market, either in its sole discretion or due to legal or regulatory requirements, depending on your location. Additionally, use of a virtual private network (e.g., a VPN) or other means by Restricted Persons or persons from Restricted Territories to access or use Our Service is prohibited.
You agree that you are solely and entirely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations that may apply to you. You further agree that we have no obligation to inform you of any potential liabilities or violations of law or regulation that may arise in connection with your access and use of Our Service and that we are not liable in any respect for any failure by you to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
You may not use Our Services if (i) you are incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident a prohibited jurisdiction as follows (“Restricted Territories”), including but not limited to:
- North Korea
- Crimea and Sevastopol
- South Sudan
- US and its territories
- Democratic Republic of Congo
Wootech Limited (Seychelles) has the sole discretion to update the list of prohibited jurisdictions from time to time; (ii) you are a member of any sanctions list or equivalent maintained by the United States government, the United Kingdom government, the European Union, or the Taiwan government (“Restricted Persons”); (iii) you intend to transact with any Restricted Territories or Restricted Persons; (iv) you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of a jurisdiction where it would be illegal under applicable laws for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use Our Services; or (v) the publication or availability of Our Services is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject Wootech Limited (Seychelles) to any local registration or licensing requirements.
In connection with your use of Our Services, you will not:
- violate or assist any party in violating any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any rule of any self-regulatory or similar organization of which you are or are required to be a member through your use of Our Services;
- provide false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information;
- infringe upon Wootech Limited (Seychelles)'s or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property rights;
- engage in any illegal activity, including without limitation illegal gambling, money laundering, fraud, blackmail, extortion, ransoming data, the financing of terrorism, other violent activities or any prohibited market practices;
- distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, written media releases, public announcements and public disclosures, junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data or information;
- transmit or upload any material to WOOFi that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- transfer any rights granted to you under these Terms;
- engage in any other activity which, in our reasonable opinion, amounts to or may amount to market abuse including without limitation the carrying out of fictitious transactions or wash trades, front running or engaging in disorderly market conduct; or
- engage in any behavior which is unlawful, violates these Terms, or is otherwise deemed unacceptable by Wootech Limited (Seychelles) in its sole discretion.
In connection with your use of Our Services, you are required to pay all fees necessary for interacting with the blockchain networks, including “gas” costs, as well as all other fees reflected on WOOFi at the time of your use. Although we attempt to provide accurate fee information, this information reflects our estimates of fees, which may vary from the actual fees paid to use the services and interact with the blockchain networks.
We do not advise on the merits of any particular transactions, trading risks, or tax consequences, and do not provide any other financial, investment, or legal advice in connection with Our Service. To the extent that we or our representatives provide trading recommendations, market commentary, or any other information, the act of doing so is incidental to your relationship with us and such information should not be construed as investment or financial advice. Any decision to buy or sell digital assets is the user's decision and we will not be liable for any loss suffered. You accept the risk of trading digital assets. In entering into any transaction via WOOFi, you represent that you have been, are, and will be solely responsible for making your own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of the transaction and the underlying digital asset. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, professional advice and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any transaction or any underlying digital asset. The Terms are not intended to, and do not, create or impose any fiduciary duties on us. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you acknowledge and agree that we owe no fiduciary duties or liabilities to you or any other party.
To access our Services on WOOFi, you must use a non-custodial wallet software, which allows you to interact with public blockchains. Your relationship with that non-custodial wallet provider is governed by the applicable terms of service of such third parties. We do not have custody or control over the contents of your wallet and have no ability to retrieve or transfer its contents. By connecting your wallet to WOOFi, you agree to be bound by this Terms and all of the terms incorporated herein by reference. You hereby represent and warrant to us that any digital assets used by you in connection with our services are either owned by you or that you are validly authorized to carry out transactions using such digital assets and that all transactions initiated with your wallet are for your own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
The digital assets deposited on WOOFi may be under custodian of WOOFi on chain smart contracts. However, you remain the owner and have full authorization and control of your digital assets.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to your activities on WOOFi, and to collect, report, and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Wootech Limited (Seychelles) is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting, or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wootech Limited (Seychelles), its affiliates, and service providers, and each of their officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees, and representatives harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any losses, fines, fees, or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or regulation. The term “losses” means all net costs reasonably incurred by us or the other persons referred to in this Section which are the result of the matters set out in this Section and which may relate to any claims, demands, causes of action, debt, cost, expense or other liability, including reasonable legal fees (without duplication). If you have a dispute with one or more Users or third parties, you release Wootech Limited (Seychelles) (and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees, and representatives) from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you have a dispute with anyone other than Wootech Limited (Seychelles), you release us from liability associated with that dispute.
Unless otherwise provided in the separate terms, WOOFi is a developer of open-source software that does not offer trade execution or clearing services and, therefore, has no oversight, involvement, or control concerning your transactions using Our Services. All transactions between users of this open-source software are executed directly between the users' blockchain addresses through a smart contract.
You understand and agree that WOOFi enables access to an online, decentralized and autonomous protocol and environment, and associated decentralized networks, that are not controlled by the Wootech Limited (Seychelles).
We do not have access to your private key and cannot initiate an interaction with your digital assets or otherwise access your digital assets. We are not responsible for any activities that you engage in when using your wallet, or WOOFi. We cannot and do not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through the WOOFi is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of WOOFi is at your sole risk. We make and expressly disclaim all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory, and with respect to WOOFi and the code proprietary or open-source, we specifically do not represent and warrant and expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, any representations or warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, usage, security, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose, or as to the workmanship or technical coding thereof, or the absence of any defects therein, whether latent or patent.
You understand that we are not registered or licensed by the CFTC, SEC, or any financial regulatory authority. No financial regulatory authority has reviewed or approved the use of WOOFi. Our Services do not constitute advice or a recommendation concerning any commodity, security, or other digital asset or instrument.
You acknowledge that Wootech Limited (Seychelles) is not responsible for transferring, safeguarding, or maintaining your private keys or any digital assets associated therewith. If you lose, mishandle or have stolen associated private keys, you acknowledge that you may not be able to recover associated digital assets and that Wootech Limited (Seychelles) is not responsible for such loss. You acknowledge that Wootech Limited (Seychelles) is not responsible for any loss, damage or liability arising from your failure to comply with the Terms hereunder.
OUR SERVICES ARE NOT OFFERED TO PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHO RESIDE IN, ARE CITIZENS OF, ARE LOCATED IN, ARE INCORPORATED IN, OR HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (COLLECTIVELY, “US PERSONS”). MOREOVER, NONE OF OUR OTHER SERVICES ARE OFFERED TO PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHO RESIDE IN, ARE CITIZENS OF, ARE LOCATED IN, ARE INCORPORATED IN, OR HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE IN ANY RESTRICTED TERRITORY. WE DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS; THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE A US PERSON, THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE OUR SERVICES AND IF YOU ARE A RESTRICTED PERSON, THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES. USE OF A VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (“VPN”) TO CIRCUMVENT THE RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IS PROHIBITED.
11. RISK DISCLOSURE
The following risks associated with digital assets and Our Services are inclusive but not exhaustive.
11.1 Digital asset transfers and volatility
Digital assets may have unique features that make them more or less likely to fluctuate in value. Factors beyond Wootech Limited (Seychelles)’s control, such as regulatory activity, market manipulation, or unexplainable price volatility, may affect market liquidity for a particular digital asset. Blockchain networks may go offline as a result of bugs, Forks, or other unforeseeable reasons. Speculating on the value of digital assets is high risk and Users should never trade more than they can afford to lose. Understanding digital assets requires advanced technical knowledge. Digital assets are often described in exceedingly technical language that requires a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer code in order to appreciate the inherent risks. The listing of a digital asset on WOOFi does not indicate Wootech Limited (Seychelles)’s approval or disapproval of the underlying technology regarding any digital asset and should not be used as a substitute for your own understanding of the risks specific to each digital asset. We provide no warranty as to the suitability of the digital asset traded under these Terms and assume no fiduciary duty to Users in connection with such use of Our Services. Users accept all consequences of sending digital assets to an address off the WOOFi. Digital asset transactions may not be reversible. Once you send digital assets to an address, you accept the risk that you may lose access to your digital assets indefinitely. For example, an address may have been entered incorrectly and the true owner of the address may never be discovered, or an address may belong to an entity that will not return your digital assets, or may return your digital assets but first requires action on your part, such as verification of your identity.
11.2 Supply and value of digital assets
The value of digital assets may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange digital assets for digital assets, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular digital asset should the market for that digital asset disappear. You acknowledge and agree that digital assets and/or WOOFi features available in one jurisdiction may not be available for trading or to access, as applicable, in another.
11.3 Software protocols and operational challenges
The software protocols that underlie digital assets are typically open source projects, which means that (i) the development and control of such digital assets is outside of Wootech Limited (Seychelles)’s control and (ii) such software protocols are subject to sudden and dramatic changes that might have a significant impact on the availability, usability or value of a given Digital Asset. You are aware of and accept the risk of operational challenges. WOOFi may experience sophisticated cyber attacks, unexpected surges in activity or other operational or technical difficulties that may cause interruptions to Our Services. You understand that Our Services may experience operational issues that lead to delays. You agree to accept the risk of transaction failure resulting from unanticipated or heightened technical difficulties, including those resulting from sophisticated attacks. You agree not to hold Wootech Limited (Seychelles) accountable for any related losses. All Users understand that the technology underlying digital assets is subject to change at any time, and such changes may affect your assets stored on our platform. You claim full responsibility for monitoring such technological changes and understanding their consequences for your digital assets. Users conduct all trading on their own account and Wootech Limited (Seychelles) does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any Services or your failure to understand the risks involved with digital assets use generally or your use of Our Services.
You are responsible for complying with applicable law. You agree that Wootech Limited (Seychelles) is not responsible for determining whether or which laws may be applicable to your transactions, including but not limited to tax law.
11.5 Legislative and regulatory changes
Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the domestic or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of digital assets.
11.6 No digital asset protection
Unless provided under separate terms, User controls and has full ownership and control of his/her digital asset private key of the wallet and WOOFi cannot initiate an interaction with the User’s digital assets or otherwise access User’s digital assets. We are not responsible for any activities that you engage in when using your wallet, or WOOFi.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) AND OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES), ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON- PERFORMANCE OF WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES OR WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES), OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WOOTECH LIMITED (SEYCHELLES) MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Wootech Limited (Seychelles) shall have no liability for any failure or delay resulting from any abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary, including without limitation governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, typhoons, floods, wars, hacker attacks, computer virus invasions, or regulatory changes which render this Terms unlawful, or other acts of God, labor conditions, delays or failures caused by problems with another system or network, mechanical breakdown or data-processing failures or where we are bound by other legal obligations.
The laws of Taiwan shall govern these Terms. Except as otherwise required by local law, any dispute between you and Wootech Limited (Seychelles) related in any way to, or arising in any way from, Our Services or these Terms (“Dispute”) shall be finally settled in the legal proceeding of Taipei District Court. Any litigation shall take place in Taipei.
You may not transfer or assign these Terms or any rights or obligations you have under these Terms without our prior written consent or otherwise and any such attempted assignment shall be void. We reserve the right to freely assign or transfer these Terms and the rights and obligations of these Terms, to any third party at any time without notice or consent. If you object to such transfer or assignment, you may stop using Our Services and terminate this agreement.
We strive to provide accurate and reliable information and content on WOOFi, but such information may not always be correct, complete, or up to date. We will update the information on WOOFi as necessary to provide you with the most up to date information, but you should always independently verify such information. WOOFi may also contain links to third party websites, applications, events or other materials (“Third Party Content”). Such information is provided for your convenience and links or references to Third Party Content do not constitute an endorsement by our products or services. We shall have no liability for any losses incurred as a result of actions taken in reliance on the information contained on WOOFi or in any Third Party Content.
We may amend any portion of these Terms at any time by posting the revised version of these Terms with an updated revision date. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, the first time you use Our Services after the initial posting of the revised agreement and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to transactions initiated after the posting date. In the event that you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of WOOFI. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any losses suffered by any modification or amendment of these Terms.
The failure of Wootech Limited (Seychelles) to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable between the parties. The headings and any explanatory text are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. These Terms, including Wootech Limited (Seychelles)’s policies governing Our Services, constitute the entire agreement between you and Wootech Limited (Seychelles) with respect to the use of Our Services.
1. This Appendix consists of parts of the Terms and governs your use of the earn product provided by WOOFi (“Earn”), and it is your responsibility to abide by any regulations, laws, and orders applicable in your jurisdiction where you access and use Earn. Before accessing and using the Earn, in addition to Terms and this Appendix, you should carefully read and fully understand all the guidelines, instructions, announcements, information, tutorial and FAQ of Earn (“WOO Earn Rules” or “the Rules”). WOOFi has the full discretion to interpret the Terms and this Appendix, WOO Earn Rules, and WOOFi may amend the Terms and this Appendix, WOO Earn Rules at any time without further notice to you.
2. In addition to the List of unsupported countries/regions, WOOFi may prohibit participants from specific countries/ regions from joining specific events from time to time. In these certain situations, WOOFi will list the specific countries/ regions in the Rules in advance.
3. Other subscription conditions such as the type of cryptocurrency, estimated APR, saving period, mechanism of instant redemption, etc can be referred within the WOO Earn Rules. Participants should acknowledge that the yield displayed by the Earn page on WOOFi may be an estimate and not an exact value. The decimal precision supported by us may vary depending on the different Digital Assets. You will be subject to certain working days when withdrawing your funds upon redemption request. To withdraw instantly, you can do so by toggling 'instant withdraw', specifying the amount, and clicking 'instant withdraw'. Note: this will incur a 0.3% fee. Details of the aforementioned information can be found in the WOOFi Earn Rules and Earn pages.
4. You expressly agree and authorize WOOTECH Limited (Seychelles), in its sole discretion, to lend out part or all of your funds deposit on the Earn to market makers or other institutions, organizations we partner with to provide liquidity on WOOFi swap smart contract, to earn yield or any other benefits derived from our products for the qualified users on WOOFi or other institutions, organizations we partner with.
5. You agree that you shall not hold WOOTECH Limited liable for any damages arising from any losses due to any events out of our control (including but not limited to, hacking or other force majeure), while WOOTECH Limited may try to recover the funds in its sole discretion, such efforts are in no way guaranteed.
6. You hereby unconditionally authorize WOOFi to distribute the corresponding yield according to the WOO Earn Rules.
7. You agree that, in any event if WOO Earn violates any applicable laws of any jurisdiction, we have the right to prohibit you from accessing the Services and deny all relevant payable yield.
8. You should consider thoroughly the risks, including without limitation, higher price volatility, legislative or regulatory environment, operation of the project, token forks, rollbacks and any cyber attacks. You shall only make investments that you are familiar with and evaluate your investment experiences, risk tolerances, and financial situation to fully understand your investments.
9. Any information contained in the Earn does not constitute investment advice or any marketing, promotion or offer of any tokens or investments.
10. WOOFi will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in any WOO Earn event.
1. This Appendix consists of parts of the Terms and governs your use of the stake service provided by WOOFi (“Stake”), and it is your responsibility to abide by any regulations, laws, and orders applicable in your jurisdiction where you access and use Stake. Before accessing and using the Stake, in addition to Terms and this Appendix, you should carefully read and fully understand all the guidelines, instructions, announcements, information, tutorial and FAQ of Stake (“WOO Staking Rules” or “the Rules”). WOOFi has the full discretion to interpret the Terms and this Appendix, WOO Staking Rules, and WOOFi may amend the Terms and this Appendix, WOO Staking Rules at any time without further notice to you.
2. In addition to the List of unsupported countries/regions, WOOFi may prohibit participants from specific countries/ regions from joining specific events from time to time. In these certain situations, WOOFi will list the specific countries/ regions in the Rules in advance.
3. WOOFi Staking establishes various tiers based on the required amount of WOO tokens staked on WOOFi, and each tier offers users multiple benefits, including but not limited to rewards generated from WOOFi Swap fee sharing, and multiplier points (MPs). You can automatically swap your Stake rewards into WOO tokens and stake them every day by turning on auto-compound. Note: you won't be able to claim staking rewards while auto-compound is enabled. You can unstake any amount of WOO at any time, but please note that you will lose an equal percentage of MPs. Details of the aforementioned information can be found in the WOOFi Staking Rules and Staking pages.
4. WOOFi STAKING IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE AN OFFERING OF SECURITIES OF ANY FORM, UNITS IN A BUSINESS TRUST, UNITS IN A COLLECTIVE INVESTMENT SCHEME OR ANY OTHER FORM OF INVESTMENT IN ANY JURISDICTION.
5. You should be aware that, during the staking period, unless you are willing to unstake instantly and bear the relevant fees, staked WOO tokens, cannot be traded, used as collateral or redeemed immediately. Additionally, you should consider thoroughly the risks, including without limitation, higher price volatility, legislative or regulatory environment changes, token forks, rollbacks and any cyber attacks. You shall only make investments that you are familiar with and evaluate your investment experiences, risk tolerances, and financial situation to fully understand your investments.
6. Any information contained in the WOOFi Stake does not constitute investment advice or any marketing, promotion or offer of any tokens or investments.
7. WOOFi will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your usage of WOOFi Staking.